He’s the Man Suite is perfect for our “CLASSIC” blokes card in our Make it Margi May Tutorial Card #2. We’ll explore the element of the Suite, the full class tutorial and other options for you.
Card #1 is a classic Simple Stamping design using Sending Smiles Bundle and can be made ultra simple with no die-cuts or, stepped up with die-cuts and Tea Boutique DSP. We’ve added Brushed Brass Butterflies for the WOW factor. HERE is the link to our Sending Smiles Card #1.
In Card #3 we are pairing Tea Boutique DSP and Cup of Tea Bundle to make a different Z Fold card. The alternate DSP is Sun Prints. HERE is the link to our Cup of Tea Bundle Z Fancy Fold Card #3.
He’s the Man Suite Class Card #2
Welcome to your Make it with Margi May Tutorial Card #2. The Specialty Paper and Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, along with the stamp set & dies add the WOW factor!
Pete and I are dreaming of a little travel! Can you see one of our old maps in the background of this card photo??
Please read on for all class kit dimensions and step by step directions.
If you are not in my class groups, you are welcome to enjoy these designs and adapt for your own creativity. You might like to join one of my online or in person class groups and receive your pre-cut card kit. If you live in Australia, you are more than welcome to join my classes or shop with me using my 24/7 Online Store. I would love to hear from you.
Ingredients for our He’s the Man Card
Let’s step through the ingredients used for our card. Some are in the Annual and some are carrying over from the Mini Catalogue.
He’s the Man Suite
Click HERE for the product link in my 24/7 Online Store
Vellum Layering Designs
Add a little vintage and some pretty texture with the Vellum 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Layering Designs. Cut down vellum to create backgrounds on cards. Or create unique elements and layers using punches or dies. Vellum imagery includes newsprint, handwritten letters, and a map. Translucent vellum lets the cardstock colour to show through for gentle texture on paper projects.
Click HERE for the product link in my 24/7 Online Store
- Stamp Sets, Dies & Punches: He’s the Man Suite incorporating He’s all That Bundle.
- Papers: He’s the Man Specialty DSP, Basic White, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron & Sahara Sand Cardstock, Vellum Layering Designs.
- Inks: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand.
- Other: Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Seal, Take your Pick Tool, Paper Trimmer, Grid Paper (great for lining up your creations!), Cut & Emboss Machine.
HERE is the direct link to all current products in my 24/7 Online Store.
- Card Base: Sahara Sand cardstock, 29.7 x 10.5 cm scored at 14.85.
- Layering Papers: Basic White cardstock (inside) 14.4 x 10cm, He’s The Man, 14.8 x 7.6 cm, 6.7 x 6.7 cm, 10.5 x 1.9 cm, 10 x 1 cm. Velum Layering Designs 10.1 x 7.6 cm. scraps of Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron cardstock.
Step by Step Directions
- Stamp Greetings using Early Espresso ink on Mint Macaron cardstock and die-cut using the circle die. Stamp additional greeting for the inside of the card and die-cut.
- Stamp ‘background’ tone on tone images in Sahara Sand ink on Sahara Sand card base.
- Adhere DSP, and then adhere Vellum using small amount of Seal under the MIDDLE of the vellum. You won’t want it showing on your finished card.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Seal , adhere Early Espresso coloured DSP square and one of the Crushed Curry die-cuts.
- Adhere two banner/flags die-cuts to greeting element and then adhere this piece to the card front with Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere Rustic dots.
- On the Basic White cardstock adhere 1 cm strip of DSP. Trim the remaining Crushed Curry die-cut in two. Adhere remaining Mint Macaron greeting layer using mini dimensionals and then adhere the Crushed Curry pieces as shown. Adhere this layer to card base.
Other Samples using He’s The Man Suite .
I loved how simple it was to pop out the elements from He’s The Man Specialty Designer Series Paper to make these quick and WOW cards. There’s BBQs, camping, meat cuts and more in the DSP… great for our blokes cooking on the grill. In the card above, I’ve stamped the greeting in Cajun Craze ink on Crushed Curry cardstock. The colours pop!
JOIN MY TEAM
JOIN MY TEAM to earn, save and share and meet fun crafty people along the way.
Join just for yourself to get a discount, and/or build a business, be part of my team and meet friends who love to craft. The choice is yours, and I’m only too happy to chat with you OR, you might like to hop on over to my JOINING PAGE
- Choose $235 product for a $169 ($66 for FREE).
- PLUS from 3 May – 31 May 2022, FREE 2022-2024 In Color products, including In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock, and In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Papers Assortments. That’s an additional $116.50 value of products just for joining my team!
- FREE Shipping * FREE Business Kit, including current catalogues.
- The opportunity to order from any existing catalogue at 20% discount,
- And, include Pre-order Items from the upcoming July-December 2022 Mini Catalogue.
- HERE is the link
JOIN MY CLASSES:
Please contact me if you would like to join my paper-crafting classes. I run several class groups.
You might like to arrange a private class for you and your friends, or you might like to join my online/virtual class with prepared class kits and PDF/web Tutorials.
Please chat to me about your ideas or queries.
Have Fun Crafting. Enjoy the samples and your own wonderful creativity.
Facebook page is:
Pinterest site is:
Stampin’ Up! 24/7 Online Store is HERE
My Stampin’ Up! website is HERE
My blog website is:http://www.margistamps.com/
……… till next time, stay safe, have fun!
LOVE IT. LIVE IT. SHARE IT.